Last updated: February 18, 2017
iPluggers Limited, hereafter referred to as "iPluggers" or "we", operates iPluggers.com (“Site”). We would like to inform you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Identifiable Information we receive from users of the Site.
By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
What information do we collect from people that visit and use the Site?
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, credit card information, Skype address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, send in a support request or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up after previous correspondence
We specifically collect your e-mail address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders (“transactional e-mail”)
- Send additional information related to our service (“transactional e-mail”)
- Send promotional e-mail after the original transaction has occurred.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future promotional emails, please follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. To stop receiving transactional e-mail, you can contact us via email@example.com to have your account removed.
To change your Personal Identifiable information you can either login to your account and update your details or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn your cookies off, some of the essential Site features will no longer function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these sites.